Image 1

De Bortoli Deen Sauvignon Blanc 750ml

×
×
RRP:
$13.29
Your Price:
$8.99 (You save $4.30)
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Gift Wrapping:
Options available
Quantity:
Description
Reviews
Related Products
Product Videos
Warranty
Also Viewed
By Category
Other Details
  • Product Description

    Region
    South Eastern Australia

    Appearance
    Light straw with lovely green hues.

    Bouquet
    Lively floral aromas and fresh green herbs give way to citrus and tropical characters.

    Palate
    Fruit-driven palate with nettle and green melon notes that finish with a silky soft texture.

    Vintage Conditions
    2011 was a very difficult vintage with some of the largest rainfalls recorded in a growing season. However, the summer ripening period was cooler because of this rainfall. This led to long ripening periods and great flavour and acid balance, rarely seen in the Riverina region.

    Winemaking
    53% of the fruit is from De Bortoli cool climate vineyard in the King Valley. The other 47% is from four select old vineyards in the Riverina. Winemaking techniques included fermentation at elevated temperatures and fermentation with solids. These techniques improve texture and softness without sacrificing varietal expression.  Wine was left on yeast lees ‘Sur lie’ for 3 month prior to blending.

    Wine Analysis
    Alc/Vol : 12.0%   pH : 3.4   TA : 7.1 g/L

    Cellaring
    This wine will develop in the bottle over the next 2 to 3 years.

    Suggested Cuisine
    Enjoy with seafood, Thai and Vietnamese dishes.

    General Characteristics
    Dry     Medium Bodied

  • Product Reviews

    ×

    This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

    Write A Review

  • Find Similar Products by Category

×
×